High-quality alkaline supplements
for an even acid-base balance
With Basica®, Protina offers a large range of food supplements for an acid-base balance. As a medium-sized pharmaceutical company based in Ismaning near Munich we are pioneers in the field of high-quality alkaline supplements. More than 100 years of experience in developing and producing food supplements based on scientific findings make Basica® Germany’s most popular alkaline supplement brand*.
*after sales for alkaline supplements in 2018, IQVIA Commercial GmbH & Co. OHG
Why Basica® by Protina
Deacidification and alkaline diets are more popular than ever. People are constantly looking for means to improve their energy and restore their inner balance, both in their professional and private live. Our Basica® Energy diet provides you with the right amount of alkaline minerals and trace elements to restore your acid-base balance and vitalise your body’s energy. Both are important requirements as well as for vitality and performance.
Why is Basica® your first choice in alkaline supplements?
- High-quality products “Made in Germany”
- Product development based on the latest scientific findings
- Huge variety of forms of intake for your individual needs
- Well-tolerated food supplements
- High-quality ingredients ensuring very good absorption of alkaline minerals
What are you waiting for? Start now with the Basica® Energy Diet to regulate your acid-base balance!
Basica® products contain various alkaline minerals and valuable trace elements:
- Zinc contributes to a normal acid-base balance and is important for normal cognitive function.
- Magnesium helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Calcium and magnesium support the normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Basica® actives your body’s energy. For your vitality and performance, a stable acid-base balance is an important requirement.
Basica® product range:
- Basica® Direct – alkaline granules: for direct intake without water during work or on the go, with a fresh lemon taste, lactose-free
- Basica® Compact – alkaline tablets: convenient for daily use at home or on the go, lactose-free
- Basica® Instant – alkaline beverage powder: quickly soluble and with a fruity orange taste, lactose-free
- Basica® Vital – alkaline granules: for mixing into food or drinks, cooking or baking, neutral taste
- Basica® Pure – pure alkaline powder: to dissolve in water or juice, neutral taste, lactose-free
Basica® Energy - For the body’s own energy1 and mental performance2
- Basica® Sport – Alkaline drinking powder for performance3 and regeneration4 in sport
- Basica® Skin – for healthy and beautiful skin5
- Basica® Immune - For a strong immune system6
For more detailed information on the individual products, please consult Basica®’s brand website. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Basica® Energy contains 1zinc, which supports normal acid-base metabolism and vitamins B12, B6, B1, B2 biotin and copper to support a healthy energy-yielding metabolism. Magnesium, folic acid and niacin help reduce fatigue and exhaustion.
2Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance.
The 3carbohydrate-electrolyte solution contributes to the maintenance of endurance performance and enhances the absorption of water.
ALKALINE MINERALS (ELECTROLYTES): Magnesium and potassium contribute to normal muscle function. Calcium supports the energy-yielding metabolism, zinc the acid-base metabolism.
VITAMINS AND TRACE ELEMENTS: Vitamin C and selenium contribute to healthy functioning of the immune system, while vitamin B2 and copper support the energy-yielding metabolism.
4CARBOHYDRATES: These contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function after highly intensive physical exercise has led to depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle. A total of 4 g of carbohydrates per kg body weight are to be supplied within 4–6 hours after exercise.
5Biotin supports normal skin function.
5Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue and skin pigmentation.
5Vitamin C supports regular collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
6Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, zinc and selenium contribute to normal functioning of the immune system.